Non Capital Projects Group
Within request description, please include date desired/required for completion.
Work orders for this group have a prefix of "PC".
Non Capital Project Team (small projects):
- Tony Yunker, Associate Director
- Mike Smith, Interior Designer
- Mike Creager, PM
- Andrew Burwinkel, PM, Estimator
- Glen Moss, PM
- Tricia Price, PM
- Janet Little, Interior Designer
Project may include, but not limited to the following:
- Estimates (Potential projects, matching funds submissions, etc)
- Small space refresh: carpet, paint, etc
- New electric/data needs
- Furniture procurement
- Accessibility, Code evaluations/improvements
- Space renovation, including matching funds
- Furniture repair
- Signage/Evacuation plans
- Our goal is to respond to requests within 5 business days (Extends to 10 days during summer).
- Please allow the following minimum timeframe for typical project completion:
- Surplus furniture: 2 weeks
- Estimate for renovation: 4 weeks
- Small finishes refresh: 4 weeks (+1 if estimate required)
- New minor electric/data: 4 weeks (+2 if estimate required)
- New furniture procurement: 12 weeks (+2 if estimate required)
- Space reconfigured: 24 weeks (+4 if estimate required)
- Contact Tony Yunker (email@example.com) for general questions and comments regarding requests
- Contact Brandon Burke (firstname.lastname@example.org) to provide feedback on process or projects
- Place request to receive estimate for Matching Funds project submission as soon as possible (6 weeks minimum).
- Large space renovations for summer work may require more time depending on size and complexity, submit a request as soon as possible.
- Miami PM is the requestor's sole contact for the project. Please do not communicate needs/desires directly to contractors.